Molly isn't here yet, but she should be early next week. Her dress is ready and waiting. I added princess seams to the bodice after it was made to take it in a bit. This was not easy to do in a finished dress and it was still really big so I took the bodice off the skirt and took it in some more. It's really frustrating when a pattern fits (or doesn't) like that. I changed all of the trim treatment and shortened the sleeves a tiny bit. It's still a bit on the large side but there is room for her slip underneath without looking like a stuffed sausage. She is wearing her slip in these pictures. Now all she needs is the right color ribbons for her braids. I've got a chatty 4 year old hanging off my chair so my thoughts aren't exactly complete or coherent. Here are some pictures of the dress. P.S. school starts for him on September 13th. That means 2 hours of uninterrupted time 5 days a week. I can be much more productive then.